- Apply directly on-line at www.shadowfax.org then come to our office at 1205 E. Market St., York every Monday between 10:00 am - 4:00 pm for an on-site interview.
- Full-time position, 7 days on / 7 days off
- $17.00/hour to start: $.50/hr additional for 5+ years of experience, or $1.00/hr additional for 10+ years of experience in an applicable field
- Additional compensation can be earned based on introductory period evaluation after six months of employment, and upon completion of program specific training
- Direct care of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities during the night
- Training for this position includes 12 sessions of mandatory program-specific instruction which must be completed during the six-month introductory period, and outside of your normal working hours. Each of the 12 training's will typically last 2-3 hours.
Please apply directly at www.shadowfax.org
General Requirements & Skills
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and at least 3 years of good driving experience with your license, and must meet our driver eligibility criteria (listed on the application)
- Direct deposit must be established within 90 days of hire date as a condition of continued employment