The Shadowfax Corporation is a private, non-profit human services agency that supports individuals with disabilities. Shadowfax strives to provide individuals with a supportive environment which cultivates trust, open communication, and teamwork. We encourage each person to become an active member of their community through volunteerism, employment and recreational activities. Self-determination is the guiding tool for each individual to live life to its fullest.
- $2,000 Sign-on Bonus, $1,000 paid upon successful completion of the 90-day introductory period and then $1,000 paid after 6 months; must be hired on between 12/27/22 and 6/26/2023.
- Shadowfax is offering Credentialing for DSPs and Front Line Supervisors! Advance your career and earn an incentive bonus as each certification level is achieved. Certifications offered for DSPI, DSPII, DSPIII, and FLS.
- Full-time position; includes early morning, evening, and weekend hours
- $17.50/hour to start; an additional $0.75/hr upon successful completion of the 90-day introductory period
- Additional compensation can be earned based on introductory period evaluation after 90 days of employment
- Providing direct care for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Training for this position includes 13 sessions of mandatory program-specific instruction which must be completed during the six-month introductory period, and outside of your normal working hours. Each of the 13 trainings will typically last 2-3 hours.
General Requirements & Skills
- High school diploma or GED required
- Basic computer skills required
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and at least 3 years of good driving experience with your license, and must meet our driver eligibility criteria