The Shadowfax Corporation is a private, non-profit human services agency that supports individuals with disabilities. Shadowfax strives to provide individuals with a supportive environment which cultivates trust, open communication, and teamwork. We encourage each person to become an active member of their community through volunteerism, employment and recreational activities. Self-determination is the guiding tool for each individual to live life to its fullest.
- Sleep overnight shifts are generally 8 hours between the time frame of 10 p.m. and 7 a.m. (specific schedule varies by home)
- $9.25/hr during sleeping hours
- Responsible for the direct care of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities if they wake up during the course of the night
General Requirements & Skills
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and at least 3 years of good driving experience with your license, and must meet our driver eligibility criteria (listed on the application)
- Basic computer skills required
- This position requires that you attend orientation Monday-Friday during daytime hours, typically 8am-4:30pm, for 3-5 days per week, up to four weeks, before your regular work schedule would take effect. Orientation may also include some evening and weekend hours.