- Dismantle and cut existing pallets and new lumber for the purpose of building and repairing pallets.
- Follows instructions and direction from Plant Supervisor.
- Needs to be able to operate various saws and equipment necessary for the dismantling of pallets. And building new pallets.
- Needs to be able to read a measuring tape.
- Must wear required Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) and adhere to all safety regulations.
- Maintains a clean working area.
- Performs other tasks and duties as directed by management.
- Ability to work in varying temperatures, depending upon season.
- Regularly standing for long periods of time, frequently lift up to 10 pounds. Bend, walk, pivot, and stoop. Good hand-eye coordination.
- Various saws + equipment.
General Requirements & Skills
- Basic math skills
- High degree of attention required to prevent injury to self and others
- Promotes a safe work environment.
- Follow instructions for operating equipment.
- High School equivalent and experience preferred