The Universal Banker serves in an advisory role to build relationships with existing/new customers by cross selling the Bank's products and services and related features. Actively prospects for new clients to contribute to the team goals. This individual is able to provide exquisite customer service and process teller transactions accurately and efficiently.
General Requirements & Skills
EDUCATION - High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Three years of banking experience in relationship management and the ability to analyze customer needs and match appropriate products is preferred.
- Consumer lending experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) as well as core operating systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills as well as presentation skills.
- Must be able to establish rapport when handling customers in person or on the phone.
- Strong ability to apply independent judgment and discretion.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Requires a high level of tact and integrity due to the regular exposure to confidential data.
- Must have excellent time management, organizational, and follow-up skills.
- Ability to work individually as well as a member of a team.
LICENSE - Must currently have or be able to secure and maintain a registration ID number with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System.