Length of assignment: Evaluation hire depending on job performance, attitude, and attendance
Hanover: 1st shift: 6:00AM to 2:30PM 2nd Shift 2:30PM to 11:00PM
York: 1st Shift 5:00AM to 1:30PM and 7:00AM to 3:30PM
Job Responsibilities & Qualifications:
Assemble and pack a wide variety of mechanical and fabricated elevator components. Perform all operations necessary to assemble, align, and pack elevator subassemblies and assemblies in the allocated times while maintaining quality specifications. Pull doors, jambs, and other associated parts from conveyor line; layout and package according to specifications. Maintain flow of materials through conveyor system and follow proper Kanban processes.
Over 3 months up to and including one year.
- Work from SAP Sales order / GO requirement information to pick and/or assemble to assure proper order fulfillment for customer orders.
- Assemble hardware to elevator components to fulfill specific assembly requirements
- Input require information into SAP System to retain barcode scanning and traceability records
- Package and identify completed Handling Units for Shipping
- Responsible for Quality of finished work
- Maintain required Records & Documents including Work Record Sheets
- Perform other duties, as instructed, necessitated by change or condition.
- Observe all company rules & safe practices. Keep work area neat and orderly.
- Provide suggestions and ideas towards the continuous improvement of SEC operations.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
General Requirements & Skills
Ways to Apply:
- CALL TODAY FOR A PHONE INTERVIEW 717-718-HIRE (4473)
- Resumes may be emailed to Jobs.YorkPA@ExpressPros.com
- Stop by our York office: 2210 E. Market St. York, Pa 17402 Or Hanover: 11 Carlisle Street, Suite 205, Hanover, PA 17331
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you’re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions. Benefits available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan/Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresspros.com