Hours: 2nd shift 3:30PM to 2:00PM Mon-Thurs
Dress code: Jeans, t-shirt, steel toed shoes, NO jewelry, nothing with holes, rips, tears or with profanity on it or offensive
Length of assignment: Evaluation hire depending on job performance, attitude, and attendance
General Requirements & Skills
Essentials Functions of the Job:
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Maintain safe work habits.
- Visually able to identify product types and maintain staging area.
- Able to work well with others, communicate and follow directions.
- Read, interpret, and follow basic blueprint
- Ensure machine is set up properly, working well and producing quality parts.
Physical Demands of the Job:
Standing, Walking, Pushing, Pulling, Lifting 50plus Pounds
The work is primarily performed in a non-temperature controlled; smoke-free manufacturing environment. Noise level is moderate to loud. The individual is exposed to extremes in temperature on a regular basis. Employee is always required to wear designated PPE while in the plant. Work may be performed near equipment with moving parts or require use of some chemicals
Ways to Apply:
- CALL TODAY FOR A PHONE INTERVIEW 717-718-HIRE (4473)
- Resumes may be emailed to Jobs.YorkPA@ExpressPros.com
- Stop by our York office: 2210 E. Market St. York, Pa 17402
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you’re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions. Benefits available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan/Dental Plan
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresspros.com