The Voith Group is a global technology company. With its broad portfolio of systems, products, services and digital applications, Voith sets standards in the markets of energy, oil & gas, paper, raw materials and transport & automotive. Founded in 1867, the company today has more than 20,000 employees, sales of € 4.2 billion and locations in over 60 countries worldwide and is thus one of the larger family-owned companies in Europe.
For the Voith US Inc., HR Solutions & Master Data department, we are looking for:
Manager of HRIS
The Manager of HRIS is responsible for a team that implement and maintain multiple HR systems and interfaces that serve the different locations of the company across North America. The incumbent works in close collaboration with several other departments acting as a subject-matter-expert on HR data accuracy, integrity and confidentiality. The incumbent directly support the Global Business Services (GBS) provided troubleshooting and process improvements.
- Responsible for the daily support and maintenance of the company’s HRIS systems; the management of projects related to new process and/or technical implementations; and the reporting of relevant human resource statistical data
- Analyzes HRIS needs and works with Information Technology to develop solutions using existing or new software systems and software interfaces between systems.
- Ensures HRIS database integrity/accuracy through accurate data entry, oversight of the day-to-day entry audit function, and through the development of audit reports and processes for follow-through.
- Ensures accurate and complete implementation of all HR related systems to Corporate CoC standards
- Responsible for researching and resolving HRIS issues, conducting detailed analysis, running ad hoc reports to validate data and providing data for internal and external requests
- Responsible for project work in specialized information systems areas such as the design, implementation and administration of all Human Resources Information System (HRIS).
- Develops reports and provides data to support human resources management and business unit management using systems configuration or query programming.
- Engages in problems solving in a teamwork spirit creating opportunities for processes improvement managing project implementations as needed.
- Develops user procedures, guidelines and documentation for HRIS systems and processes. Provides training for Human Resources staff and workforce on information systems, including how to best leverage technical tools and information systems for efficiency.
- Serves as liaison with IT to prioritize HR projects and seek solutions to resolve HR system issues.
- Translates & implements regional HR requirements with fit for purpose HRIT solutions and coordinates rollout of global standards in the region.
General Requirements & Skills
- 5+ years of combined experience in HR, IT systems oversight and project management.
- 2+ years managing a team is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Quality Processes, Computer Science, Business Administration or related.
- Ability to work with multi-locations and legal environments of countries in NA.
- Detail oriented, well organized, high degree of accuracy.
- Must possess strong customer service, follow up, and communication skills.
- Strong computer skills utilizing Microsoft Word, Excel formulas and macros, Outlook and reports queries programming. Experience with SAP, ADP, time management and benefits systems is an asset.
- Ability to work under time constraints and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Ability to navigate through complex project improvement initiatives.