Assist in the voter registration and election process.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS, DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Education Requirements –High School Diploma (or GED)
- Basic Clerical and Computer Skills
- Answer telephone – excellent customer service and telephone skills required
- File as required.
- Assemble and pack supplies for local election boards.
- Assist in the voter registration and election process including: updating street files, scanning signatures and printing of registration cards.
- Preparation of cards and letters for mailing (use of automated equipment).
- Processing outgoing and incoming mail.
- Assist at the front counter.
- Assist in the processing of death list.
Other reasonable duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Requirements are representative of minimum knowledge, skills, and abilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the ability or aptitude to perform each duty proficiently, and comply with County policies and procedures, as outlined in the County Employee Handbook.