Axiom Staffing is seeking a Customer Service Representative at a local chair manufacture in Hanover, Pa. This is a direct hire opportunity.
- Receive and process incoming telephone calls, emails, customer portals and faxes from customers regarding orders, change orders, expediting orders, and customer inquiries and customer complaints.
- Provide price quotes and possess knowledge of product lines, delivery time, various marketing / promotional services and similar data, as required.
- Communicate with the customer throughout the quote-order-shipment process including order clarification, payment collections, order acknowledgements, reschedule dates, cancellations, shipment confirmation, etc.)
- Demonstrate professional demeanor, reliability and integrity when handling inquiries from customers and communicating with internal staff including production scheduling, invoicing and vendors.
- Process in bound and out bound product sample
- Set up new customer accounts when needed to get the new account off the ground in a timely and efficient manner. Establish and verify account information, processes credit application and credit line, follow tax certification procedures and process order.
- Ability to assist Sales Team as needed with factory support for special orders, job quotes, and inventory levels.
- Ability to cross train with other customer service
- High school diploma, general education degree or
- A minimum of 1-3 years in a Customer Service role preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to operate Microsoft
- Excellent communication skills- verbal, written & listening
- Ability to use analytical thinking/techniques to solve
- Organized, self-motivated, high attention to detail, and quick learner
- Innovative: make recommendations on how to improve our current Customer Service
- Ability to perform in high stress situations/environments.