CHEWY is holding open hiring events for our newest facility near Lewisberry, PA!
Clarion Hotel and Conference Center
Monday - Friday | 9:00am to 4:00pm
148 Sheraton Drive, New Cumberland, PA 17070
- Day shifts start from $14.50-$16.00!! (dependent on shift selection)
- Night shifts start from $16.00-$17.50!! (dependent on shift selection)
- Full-time shifts available!
- PLUS excellent benefits that start on the 1st of the month after you start!
Chewy is hiring Warehouse Workers, Material Handlers, and Fulfillment Specialists for our fulfillment center in Lewisberry, PA with wages up to $17.50/hr with opportunity for increases at 3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, and 48 months!!! We also offer competitive benefits, climate-controlled warehouse, leadership development programs with rapid career growth potential, Team Member incentives, and full-time opportunities.
What you'll do:
- Fulfillment Specialists perform a wide range of warehouse functions.
- Duties include everything from making boxes to loading those boxes in trailers, and everything in between within the warehouse.
- We focus on excellent customer service and we take pride and great care in every order we fill for our customers
*** Please note that the PA Governor order requires that masks be worn in public. To protect the health and safety of our Team Members, Chewy is requiring everyone at our Facilities to wear a mask, so kindly remember to wear yours. If you do not have one upon arrival, you will be provided with a disposable mask. ***
Warehouse worker, fulfillment specialist, general labor, material handler, shipping, receiving, picking, packing, order fulfillment, inventory control, quality control, distribution specialist, jobs, careers
General Requirements & Skills
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Preferred experience driving a stand-up Forklift; Reach Truck, Order Picker/Cherry Picker; no experience required – internal training offered
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to stand and /or walk for up to 10-12 hours daily with or without reasonable accommodation, each shift has two 30-minute breaks
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial Vehicles) i.e. Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.
- Preferred experience in Inbound receiving, loading/unloading material, putaway, or labeling within a warehouse environment
- Flexibility for opportunities when overtime is required